Changing the world 15 minutes at a time

Monday, March 31, 2008

Inspiration

Although I encourage you to support any candidate in this race for the White House, I personally support Barack Obama. I was lucky enough to see him speak in person today at Muhlenberg in Allentown, PA. His speech was full of hope and inspiration, and I truly believe that he deeply believes in what he says and that if he is elected his wonderful speeches will become reality. His message of change resonates not only with me, but with people of all ages, races, religions, and backgrounds. It is a message of ending special interests control over politics in Washington and returning to what a true democracy means- listening to the voices of ordinary Americans- and acting to serve their best interest. For more information about Barack Obama visit www.barackobama.com.

Obama's supporters with their 'Change We Can Believe In' signs rallying the auditorium
Senator Barack Obama speaking at Muhlenberg in Allentown, PA on March 31st, 2008.

Remember, the great thing about this country is that you can form your own opinions, so my support of Barack Obama is based on my own personal opinions, and you are free to make your own. I only ask that you educate yourself about the issues and candidates before making those opinions and please do not let me or anyone else form them for you!

Video from his visit to Allentown:

No comments: